We believe resident-centered, evidenced-based memory care and programming ensure the best possible lifestyle for our residents. Our clinical outcomes, benchmarked to national data, demonstrate our exceptional care. And, our memory care programs are routinely updated to reflect the latest Alzheimer’s research findings and clinically proven care practices.
Our Evidence-Based Approach
- Dr. Douglas Scharre, a nationally renowned Neurologist affiliated with The Ohio State University, directs our individualized assessments and care strategies
- Exceptional staffing levels (1:6 ratio), including 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Robust life-enrichment programming developed specifically for individuals with memory loss makes life more enjoyable and meaningful for residents
- Advanced Technologies optimize safety, security and clinical outcome tracking
- Electronic medical records facilitate communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- Therapy and end-of-life care provided through local home care and hospice partnerships