We understand that caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease can be challenging. Caregivers often have difficulty devoting time to their own well-being, which causes stress and burnout. At The Ganzhorn Suites, our short-term respite care program enables caregivers to take a break to rest and rejuvenate.
Program highlights include:
- A team of Certified Dementia Practitioners®
- Exceptional staffing - nearly twice the levels found at typical memory care centers
- Furnished private suites with full private baths
- Four distinct households, each with a kitchen, dining room, living room and den
- Advanced safety and monitoring technologies
- Courtyards with circular walking paths
Our respite care daily rate is all-inclusive and covers:
- Furnished private suite with private bath
- All clinical care and services
- Medication management and distribution
- Medical supplies
- Personal care items, including incontinence products
- All meals, snacks and supplements
For more information, contact us at CRD.Powell@ganzhorn.com.