The Ganzhorn Suites specialized memory care communities are not only wonderful places to live, they're also wonderful places to work! If you have a passion for caring for people living with Alzheimer's disease, our innovative model for care will help you fulfill your sense of purpose and desire to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. We have also created an environment that is family-oriented, supportive, and fun, so that you can enjoy your professional and personal time to the fullest.
Ready to feel valued?
We understand you want to work where you are valued and feel like you belong. From higher staffing ratios that you can count on, to complimentary staff meals, we offer a range of benefits to support you and your career goals including:
- Staffing ratio is typically 1:6, which means you’ll have a team supporting you!
- Daily pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays and even your birthday off
- Flexible schedules for many positions
- Complimentary daily staff meals
- Comfortable staff lounge featuring cable television, charging stations, personal lockers, and private showers
- Multiple health insurance plans including a low-cost virtual option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Regular professional development and CEU sessions (both in-person and virtual) to keep your knowledge and skills ahead of the pack
Ready for an innovative approach?
The Ganzhorn Suites provides family-centered, physician-connected memory care in state-of-the-art, purpose-built communities in Powell, OH (Columbus) and Avon, OH (Cleveland). We are a private, family-owned assisted living provider. Our dedicated caregiving team has a passion for working with seniors and provides personalized one-of-a-kind care for people with memory loss. Our care, enrichment activities, and staff training programs are unique and specifically designed for persons with dementia. We believe in offering an environment that is flexible, innovative, supportive, and comfortable for our residents and staff. As a result, we have quickly become the leading provider of comprehensive memory care in Cleveland and Columbus!
Ready for the next step?
Our staff roles include RNs, LPNs, Nursing Assistants (STNAs), Caregivers, Dietary professionals, Housekeeping staff, Operational staff, and more. Click below to learn more about the opportunities we currently have available.
We are always looking for dedicated people who have a passion for what we do. If you don’t see a current opening that matches your skills, we invite you to submit your resume at any time by contacting our Human Resources Director at 614-356-9810 (Columbus) or 440-294-1500 (Avon).